Establishing and maintaining a well-kept ecstatically pleasing and durable lawn is an all year endeavour
Neat Lawns – Just Grass Cutting
Grass Cutting offered at a simple clear fixed rate based on the size (m2) of your Lawn/Lawns.
Bespoke (200m2) – Extra Large (150m2) – Large (50m2) – Medium (25m2) – Small (14m2)
Neat Commercial – Ground Maintenance
Commercial property ground maintenance contractors
We undertake a range of commercial contracts for local government, care homes, property management firms, new build developments and NHS Trusts. Neat Gardens is fully insured and holds public liability insurance up to £10,000,000; we are registered waste carriers and accredited members of the APL. All our vans are sign written and members of staff have branded uniforms enabling residence and staff to easily recognise us when attending sites.
- Amenity Grass Cutting & Strimming
- Roundabouts/Verges Grass Cutting & Strimming
- Pre-Cut Litter Collection
- Amenity Herbicide Spraying
- Bed & Tree Planting
- Hedge Cutting
- Leaf collection
- Beds & Border maintenance.
Neat Maintenance – Garden Maintenance Packages
If you require a little extra help in maintaining your green spaces, we offer all in garden maintenance packages.
These packages are based on 1-2 gardeners visiting you on either a per week or biweekly basis and are inclusive fixed rates.
We have a range of specialist hedge cutting equipment from Stihl, Tanaka and Felco and the knowledge to prune/cut/trim all types of Deciduous and Evergreen hedges, be it formative pruning or maintenance pruning we can help you.
Common Garden Hedges
- Privet (Ligustrum): Cut at least twice a year – from late Spring to the end of Summer.
- Box (Buxus sempervirens): Cut at least twice a year – from late Spring to the end of Summer.
- Leylandii (× Cuprocyparis leylandii): Cut at least twice a year – from late Spring to the end of Summer.
- Lawson cypress (Chamaecyparis lawsoniana): Once in Spring – Once in Summer.
- Hornbeam (Carpinus betulus): Around the end of Summer Once.
- Beech (Fagus sylvatica): The same as Hornbeam.
- Coton easter (Cotoneaster lacteus): After the Berries have dropped.
- Lavender (Lavandula): Right after flowering
- Laurel (Prunus laurocerasus): If used for as a thick screen or boundary can be cut back from early spring to late summer. If you like the blossoms then prune straight after flowering each year, with isolated Laurels we would recommend non mechanical pruning.
Other Maintenance Services
* Note: Scythe clearances is the organic/ environmentally friendly way to clear overgrowth without using powered strimmer’s/brush cutters. Its less invasive to insects and small mammal habitats. However, this service is offered on as a premium service.